Organization Name OMEM CST – CS CALL CENTRES & GROUP CAPABILITY
Mutual Park, Pinelands
Call Centre agent Case Management – The position is that of a Call Centre Agent whose primary role would be to interact telephonically and via e-mail with customers/intermediaries/3rd parties(e.g. nurses/doctors) by assisting them on various products that Old Mutual offers, arranging appointments and offering various services, obtain outstanding requirements and follow up.
The incumbent will be working in a technically advanced and evolving Call Centre, which forms part of the OMEM CST Customer Services Business Unit.
Client Service Delivery
· Deals with client enqueries via telephone or e-mail in adherence with productivity standards.
· Takes inbound / make outbound calls and shares relevant information.
· Finalises call at point of contact where possible.
· Ensures that more complex queries are escalated appropriately.
· Makes outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules.
· Effectively manage any non-conformances.
· Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
· Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
· Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
· Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
· Accepts and lives the company values.
Handles all queries in adherence with procedural and quality standards
· Old Mutual outbound & inbound Call Centre experience of 1 – 2 years will be essential.
· In depth knowledge of Old Mutual processes; New business deferral process and obtaining of outstanding requirements will be essential, Nurse Call centre, Retention, Welcome Call process, Pension fund transfers will be advantageous
· Multiple Product Knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be client centric, phenomenal client etiquette
· Ability to work under pressure
· Must be team orientated
· Good judgment and problem solving skills
· High sense of client care with high energy levels
· Experience with customer complaints handling is essential
· Computer literate i.e. MS Office and good typing skills
· Sound knowledge of Old Mutual systems i.e. OMUNET, AWD, My Service, EMS, Outlook, Intranet, Rightfax system, CS Nurse Portal, eFektiv, Speedway, 3rdparty systems, e.g. Medvantage/Curo/ etc, soft phone is imperative.
· Able to start work at flexible times (flexible start times from 7h15 to 9h30) & end the day at flexible times (flexible end times from 15h45 to 18h00 accordingly) (these hours might change in order to meet business needs) Some afterhours / weekends required
· The Call Centre business hours are Mon-Fri from 08h00 to 18h00 (these hours might change in order to meet business needs)
· Client Focus
· Gaining Commitment
· Initiating Action
· Technical Knowledge
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Employment Equity Position? Yes
Vacancy Type Internal/External
Is this a FAIS vacancy? No
Is this a scarce skill? No
Competency Minimum Level Maximum Level Desirability
Behavioural.Initiating Action.Operational Full performance Full performance Desirable
Behavioural.Ownership.Operational Full performance Full performance Desirable
Behavioural.Technical Knowledge.Operational Full performance Full performance Desirable
Behavioural.Gaining Commitment.Operational Full performance Full performance Desirable
Behavioural.Client Focus.Operational Full performance Full performance