At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified youth can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience.
Hands-on experience in a thriving Retail Business, with exposure to successful business practices and people alike. An Ackermans Internship will give you the opportunity to:
• Be exposed to the Retail Industry
• Explore your interests and gain working knowledge of future career possibilities
• Develop you work ethic and corporate brand
• Build relationships that will stand your future in good steed
• Minimum requirement: A graduate with a Diploma or Degree in Architecture/Building drafting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proficient in the use of Revit/Autocad
• Knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) is an important requirement.
• Good planning and organising skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
• Flexible and tenacious with the ability to thrive under pressure
• Good learning orientation
• Deliver on store design and development requirements as per current standards
• To update the architectural plans database
• Produce number of plans required as per CAD listing and project
For the duration of the Internship, you will be required to work from 08h00 – 17h00, Monday to Friday.